GROW YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE - Ibusinessformula

ARE YOU MISSING OUT APPOINTMENTS

FOR YOUR DENTAL PRACTICE?

We checked your website – noticed that you are getting a lot of visitors. Did you know that only 2% website visitors usually convert into paying customer/patient? The other 98% requires more follow up.

E

Unfortunately, you haven’t set up the mechanism to reach those visitors who left but are interested..

E

Did you know you can reach out to them and remind them about your services?

E

Don’t you think it would be highly effective?

E

Yes. That’s why the biggest and smartest businesses do this all the time.

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?

We will allow you to do what the successful companies and your competitors are doing. We will install a piece of code that Facebook requires to track the website visitors. It’s called Facebook Pixel. You will understand more if you look at the below image.

WHAT DOES FACEBOOK PIXEL DO?

Set up a single Facebook pixel to unlock powerful tools in Facebook advertising

Tracking

Mature real-world customers from you Facebook adverts

Optimisation

Deliver your adverts to the right pepole to get more of the conversions you want

Audience Targeting

Create audiences from people who converted or from similar audience to reach new people

Once you have this code, you will be tracking all the visitors on your site. We will then run a campaign called “Facebook Remarketing” to reach out to these same visitors.

WE HELPED 100S OF CLIENTS ALREADY

WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY?

Rishad and his team were recommended to us. It has been an absolute pleasure working with them. I have got a beautiful website. We are now working on different marketing channels starting with Google Ads and Google Shopping.

I highly recommend iBusinessFormula.

Pat Tydings
Owner, BoulderCreek Outdoors

The team joined us in April last year. Since then, Rishad and his team guided us to grow our online presence. We have changed the platform to Shopify. Our website now generates over 15% of our total revenue. This is an amazing result in just 8 months….

Bianca
Director, BNAH

CALL US TODAY

1300 129 997

www.ibusinessformula.com.au
info@ibusinessformula.com.au

Pin It on Pinterest