Offer - Retargeting - iBusinessFormula - Ibusinessformula

Let’s blow your mind – 80% savings to be had! Little investment, big returns… it’s a no brainer!

We want to help you to convert more of your website visitors into paying customers. If you are NOT retargeting then you are leaving money on the table. Let’s target the people who visited your website and left without paying and give them a reminder to come back and purchase again.

Do you want us to do this for you like all of the big boys in the industry? See below to learn more about our best offer yet!

Why Retargeting is important for your eCommerce business?

  • Retargeting has the ability to increase conversion rates by almost 150%, according to a study from DataXu.
  • Retargeting ads cost about half of what search ads cost.
  • Retargeting helps address the 98% of visitors who leave a website without making a purchase.
  • The average click through rate for retargeting ads are 10x that of display ads, proven by Signifi Media.
  • 68% of agencies and 49% of brands are reallocating their budgets to retargeting, according to Wishpond.

What Our Customers Have To Say?

Hear from our happy clients and raving fans

Gosh you’re hard to impress, here’s some more stats…

  • 46% of search engine marketers believe retargeting is the most underused online marketing tactic, according to a study with Invespcro.
  • Most online shoppers do not spend their money at a website on the first visit, and many required that extra nudge for their intent to convert into purchase behavior. This nudge is provided by retargeting, resulting in 70% improved chances of converting those visitors into buyers.
  • Only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store. The goal of retargeting is to bring back the other 98%.
  • 3 out of 5 online viewers notice and consider ads showing products they viewed from another page, proven by eMarketer.
  • Compared to other placement strategies, retargeting generated the highest lift in business name searches by 1,046%, according to a study from PR Newswire.

Pin It on Pinterest